Sunday, November 9, 2014

Starting over with a FRESH START

I have been having a tug lately to write again.  I feel strongly that foster care, adoption and homeschooling are worthy platforms.  There is so much to talk about regarding things like Reactive Attachment Disorder and Fetal Alcohol Syndrome... Learning styles.

The fresh start comes in where I have to try and erase as much of my former online identity as possible so that certain persons who will remain nameless do not find certain people that they are stalking.

How's that for vague? ;)

If you have found my new blog you likely already know who I am, what I stand for.  You know I am a homeschooling adoptive foster mom.  The new blog title comes from a favorite verse that God gave me when we were going through our first adoption. At the time I didn't know whether or not we would be able to finalize it or not or if it would be successfully contested.  It brought me great comfort then...and it continues to today.  God is Good.

Daniel 2:20-23
“Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever;
    wisdom and power are his.
21 He changes times and seasons;
    he deposes kings and raises up others.
He gives wisdom to the wise
    and knowledge to the discerning.
22 He reveals deep and hidden things;
    he knows what lies in darkness,
    and light dwells with him.
23 I thank and praise you, God of my ancestors:
    You have given me wisdom and power,
you have made known to me what we asked of you,
    you have made known to us the dream of the king.”



No comments:

Post a Comment